- 1 cup Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- 1 heaping cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 cups Powdered Sugar
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- Pinch of Salt
- In bowl of stand mixer, cream together the peanut butter and butter for 2-3 minutes; the color should lighten a few shades
- Add the powdered sugar; scrape the sides of the bowl and mix until combined
- Pour in the heavy cream and beat until smooth; scrape the bowl again
- Mix in the salt
- Beat on high for 3-4 minutes or until the buttercream has become light and fluffy
A mixer is always handy when making frosting!
If you want to make your cakes look even fancier here are some cake decorating supplies!