- 4 large Eggs
- Coarse Salt
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3 cups Italian-Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Vegetable Oil, for frying
- 2 pound medium Zucchini, sliced ¼-½ inch thick rounds
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs with a pinch of salt
- Put the flour in a wide, shallow bowl; in a separate bowl, mix half of the bread crumbs and half of the cheese together; add the remaining half when this gets used up
- Heat 1 inch of vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat; the oil should reach 350-365F
- Dredge each piece of zucchini in flour then in the egg, allowing excess to drip off, then into the bread crumbs patting them on with your hands
- Fry the zucchini in batches until golden brown 2-3 minutes, turning to cook each side; remove to paper-towel lined plates and sprinkle with salt
- Let the oil return to temperature between batches and add more oil as needed
- Serve with ranch or marinara sauce for dipping
These pans are great for frying!
These tongs come in handy when frying!