- 3 medium Sweet Potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Herbs De Provence
- Preheat oven to 425F; line a baking sheet with tin foil and lightly spray with cooking spray
- Toss the sweet potato wedges in olive oil and herbs; season the wedges with a few pinches of salt and pepper and lightly toss again
- Place the wedges on the baking sheet with on elf the non-skin sides down on the sheet
- Roast the potatoes for 20-25 minutes; remove them from the oven and carefully turn each wedge over so the skin side is facing down; return them to the oven and let them roast another 10 minutes before serving
These supplies can help make the best Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges!